The flexible flange coupling MONOLASTIC from KTR enables your application to optimally compensate radial and angular misalignments with extremely low restoring forces due to an elastomer.
The MONOLASTIC flange coupling is particularly easy to assemble because it has a one-piece design and is supplied already assembled. In single or multiple arrangements, the MONOLASTIC coupling is particularly suitable for driving hydraulic pumps.
CONSTRUCTION SHAPES of the MONOLASTIC® coupling:
- MONOLASTIC® 3-hole design – one-piece flange coupling with 3-hole connection pattern – 40-400 Nm
- MONOLASTIC® Type SAE – one-piece, flexible flange coupling SAE connection – 200-1,850 Nm
- One-piece, flexible flange coupling
- For drive in diesel engine/hydraulic pump up to 250 kW
- In different shore hardnesses
- Axially pluggable in connection with the pump shaft
- Available for SAE and DIN pump shafts
- Available with 3-hole and SAE connection
- Max. Peripheral speed vmax=29 m/s
- Max. Bore diameter 60 m
up to 1.850 Nm
Further technical information and pictures can be found in the product catalogue of this coupling series.