The CENTAFLEX-A is a highly flexible coupling for various applications and stands for maximum flexibility.
Based on a highly flexible rubber element subjected purely to pressure, this coupling is extremely efficient and convinces with its high torsional elasticity. The CENTAFLEX-A dampens torsional vibrations and shocks and compensates strong misalignments in axial, radial and angular directions. This coupling is also equipped with an anti-rotation device and allows backlash-free transmission of high torques.
This product is easy to handle and requires little maintenance. It is also available for homokinetic drive shafts in any length of the respective installation situation and as a carbon or glass fibre construction.
SPECIAL DESIGN OF CENTAFLEX-A replacement elements:
- The CENTAFLEX-A is also available in the S design as an axially pluggable construction and can be mounted radially.
- The CENTAFLEX-AR is a rubber element in split design, which is suitable for quick assembly.
- The silicone version of the CENTAFLEX- A has an electrically insulating effect and can also withstand higher thermal loads.
CONSTRUCTION SHAPES of the CENTAFLEX-A coupling:
- Design 0 and 0-S = CF – A Replacement element in screwable or pluggable version without accessories.
- Design E and E-S = Spare element Screwable / pluggable version including screws and/or socket bolts.
- Design 1 and 1-S = CF – A Replacement element in screwable or pluggable design including a hub on the input or output side.
- Design 2 and 2-S = CF – A Replacement element in screwable or pluggable version including one input and one output hub.
- Design 3 and 3-S = CF – A Replacement element in screwable or pluggable design including a hub on the input or output side and a simple flange plate.
- Design G / GB / GZ = CF – A Drive shaft. Extensive information on these series can be found in the product catalogue of this coupling.
- high elasticity in all directions
- high adaptability of torsional elasticity
- high constructive flexibility
- Integrated anti-rotation device
0.01 to 12.5 kNm
NR / Si
NR -45° to +80°C
Si -45° to +120°C
Identify CENTAFLEX-A coupling by yourself
Further technical information and pictures can be found in the product catalogue of this coupling series.
Assembly instructions CF-A 800
Assembly instructions CF-A_800_G_GB
Assembly instructions CF-A_GN_GZ_GB
Assembly instructions CF-AR